- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Shoals MPE Home Tips
- 4 Signs Your Florence Home May Have Electrical Problems - Your home should feel like a calm oasis, where you can find refuge and security from the stress and chaos of the outside world. Unfortunately, sometimes your home can conceal hidden electrical dangers that undermine the comfort and security of your home.
- Water Heater Maintenance & Energy Efficiency - Your water heater tank could be taking up a significant amount of energy to run. Most hot water heaters with a tank are the second biggest user of electricity in a home. It cost around 18% of the usage on the electricity bill...